1.02.2011

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a safe and fun celebration. Hubbie and I had a great time meeting new people, playing games and eating great food. It was a fun night!

And now onto a new year: 2011! Have you made your resolutions yet? Do you make any? I'm never too strict with myself on resolutions, but I've got a few:

1) Work on my Etsy shop as much as possible!
2) Be a better listener
3) Stay in touch with friends much better than I do
4) Oh, and the usual—get my house organized! (this is more like a weekly resolution :)

If you're looking to get your home, office or car organized, Etsy has posted a great listing of unique and fun items that will get you excited to clean up and organize. All of these are great ways to decorate your home and get organized, but I've definitely got my favorites!

I think I must have this Reclaimed Wood Desk Caddy from PegandAwl


This would get me excited to do laundry! Laundry Room Boxes from PattisPrimitives


Never lose those keys. Or necklaces. Or scarfs.
Super-Sweet Wood Sign with Hooks from LoveNostalgicWhimsy


This is just the cutest little canister. I might use it for garlic, as it's intended, but I'm sure there are 1,000 other uses for it, too!
Canister by Bella Joy Pottery


There are so many cute items on this list. If you want to get organized in style, check it out!


Image Sources: pattisprimitives,
lovenostalgicwhimsy
bellajoy
pegandawl

No comments:

Post a Comment