8.11.2011

Studio Sweet Studio


(Sunken Treasure Studio/ photo: Sophie Schellekens

If this was my studio I would never, ever leave!

My friend just sent over an link to the site Studio Sweet Studio and I couldn't be more in love. Looking at all of these artists' spaces and where the magic happens is so inspiring! Go look!

Helen Rawlinson's studio (her Etsy shop is here)
Swoon. Can I please have all of these papers?!
I bet it smells so inky and wonderful in her studio, too :)


Images: Helen Rawlinson

Lana Pelana's Studio (her Etsy shop is here) Doesn't her stuff make you smile?


Images: Lana Pelana

So fun to see the artist + studio + the art! Even with Etsy, you don't always get to see the people behind the work. Ok, what are you waiting for? Get over to Studio Sweet Studio and check the spaces out!

Have a great weekend! -Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment