2.24.2010

Draw on Your Walls


Ok, I don't know about you, but even though I'm a grown woman, I love the idea of being able to draw all over my walls. I have a tiny chalkboard "area" in my current apartment, but being a renter, there's not much I can do as far as super-creative decorating. Enter "IdeaPaint". This stuff seems pretty similar to chalkboard paint, in that you can paint it on just about any surface, and then easily paint over it with regular paint whenever you're tired of it. But really, who would get tired of having an entire dry-erase WALL? This paint is geared toward creative professionals through the Behance Outfitter website, but wouldn't this also be awesome in a kid's play room? Or (who am I kidding) MY room? You could change your "wallpaper" design every week, write down chore lists and weekly schedules, or just leave a nice big love note for your sweetie. How fun would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment